Thursday, June 7, 2012

T-LOG: WEDjune6

"It rubs the lotion on its skin"
Wednesday, June 6th, 2012
Another day doing no heavy lifting on the upper body.  I haven't benched in over three months.  I haven't done a pull-up/chinup in weeks.  My lats are messed up from ART(which isn't helping)...I'm getting annoyed with this bullshit.
At Crossfit O-Town we did gymnastics as a skill today...fucking annoying.  Usually one can get away with not having to demonstrate things in order to teach...but for some reason today we had tons of new people come in and teaching kipping pull-ups ....my fucking shoulder.


Inverted Ring Rows x 30
DB Bench Press 105's x 20
X 6 sets


external rotations drills
rear delts
triceps
(all with relatively unimpressive light weights)


Looking forward to actually exercising tomorrow.  Going to deadlift a little bit.