Tuesday, June 19, 2012

T-LOG: MONjune18-TUESjune19

Monday, June 18th, 2012
Same old same old.
Inverted Ring Rows x 30
w DB bench press 105's x 20
x 4 sets


Rear delt flies 30's x 30
w SA Tricep pressdowns x 25 @ 50
*Getting some accu done later this week.  Should help.  I hope to be benching soon.




Tuesday, June 19th, 2012
It is very humid today.  I am not feeling too motivated to train.  I have been sitting on the couch at the gym for about 30 minutes drinking water and reading...procrastinating.
Front Squat: 145x5, 235x3, 325x2 ( quads are feeling very good today...everything is smooth).
Back Squat: 415x2, 465x1, 505x1, 555x1, (add belt) 590 x 3 x 8 sets
** My squats felt very good today.  Every single felt about how it should feel..easy, smooth.  I feel as though I could have done 12 sets with this weight today.  In the 8th set I felt a little bit of a cramp in my left quad, not even a true cramp...just a little twinge...and after a year of having quad issues...i decided to try to be smart and stop...unfortunately I feel as though I have cheated myself of future progress because this keeps my volume down...I am sure that it is better than having another injury.


I am looking forward to Thursday.  Deadlifting 695 for singles....and I feel like it is going to be a party.  AS Dan Green likes to say..."Deadlift Party."