Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TrainingLog-TuesJan11/2011***

TODAY's GOAL: squat 680lbs for reps.  I went to bed last night feeling exhausted with an aching pain in my right-mid-back.  I woke up this morning feeling exhausted with an aching pain in my right-mid-back......
I did not want to train today.  Considering taking the day off...knowing that even considering this is a sign that maybe I should take the day off.... i decided to instead pull out a couple mats and take a 40 min nap and then to decide.  40 mins later, a little bit better...

So i decided to start squatting and then if my back bothered me too much.... to stop or if certain weights seemed heavier than they should... to stop.


Front Squats: 135lbs x 5, 225lbs x 3, 315lbs x2
Back Squats: (no belt)405lbs x 2, 455lbs x1, 495lbs x 1, 545lbs x 1
                      (belt)585lbs x 1, 635lbs x 1, 680lbs x 2 (video, i was training by myself so the video is a little lengthy.. 1st rep shifted onto toes and 2nd rep my upper back broke.....BUT ITS STILL A HUGE FUCKING PERSONAL BEST!!)




Box Jumps '42: 3 sets of 5 reps